Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Critters

I left town on a road trip to Colorado to visit family (3 beautiful grandbabies) the morning after our "All Critters - Great and Small" reception, and could not download photos I took at the reception until I returned a few days ago. So here are a couple of reception photos, as well as photos of my 6 new critter portraits. So far, I've sold one small painting and have inquiries on another. This small exhibit has been a very positive experience.
Fellow artists and best buddies Conroy Hudlow and Kathy Friedline.
My Mom and Dad in front of the menagerie.
Artist buddies Mary Rodning and Satomi Kamei join me and Kathy.
"Audubon Petting Zoo Burro", Acrylic on canvas, 10 in. x 10 in.
"Audubon Petting Zoo Goat No. 1", acylic on canvas, 10 in. x 10 in.
"Audubon Petting Zoo Goat No. 2", acrylic on canvas, 10 in. x 10 in.
"Audubon Petting Zoo Sheep", acrylic on canvas, 10 in. x 10 in.
"Baldwin County Cow No. 3 - Robertsdale Rodeo Bull", acrylic on canvas, 10 in. x 10 in.
"P.E.I. Cow No. 3 - Belle", acrylic on Canvas, 10 in. x 10 in.

No comments: