Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chez Gizelle Figure Group Show

Today our Figure Group delivered artwork for a show at the Chez Gizelle hair salon. Lydia Host arranged this showing opportunity. I assisted Lydia and Mary Elizabeth Kimbrough in the hanging of the show. Many in our group participated, including Lydia, MEK, Kathy Friedline, Claire Noojin, Jami Buck, Gail Bramer, Bill Bailey, Terry P., Conroy Hudlow, and Devlin Wilson (I think I remembered everyone?). It's a good show for the space. Here are a few photos.

Here are my two watercolors next to Terry's ink drawing waiting to be hung. I entered two drawings of the pregnant model, and called them "Seated Madonna" and "Reclining Madonna" (both were included in an earlier blog posting).


Lydia and MEK begin the hanging.


Here's some of the artwork after we completed the hanging. I think this show will hang at least through February.

No comments: