Sunday, January 17, 2010

Duo Show at Michael's Downtown Cafe

My friend Mary Elizabeth Kimbrough asked Jami Buck and me if we would be willing to place some of our art at Michael's Downtown Cafe, and we of course jumped at the chance. This is a small restaurant, but Michael has a great reputation with foodies in the Mobile area. Mary Elizabeth and Lydia Host had a duo show here several months ago. I hung three of my cow paintings, and Jami included several colorful abstract paintings. Several of us are planning to have lunch there this week for a viewing party. You should check it out if you get a chance, and enjoy a wonderful lunch at Michael's. I think our colorful artwork really brightens up the small space inside. Here I am hanging the artwork last Wednesday. And here is Jami with her large abstract with the fiery colors.


No comments: